Dr. Dre’s wife Nicole Young files for divorce after 24 years. With reportedly $800 million on the line!
Read Time:52 Second
Dr. Dre’s Wife Nicole Young Files For Divorce, with reportedly A Huge Fortune On The Line!
Dr. Dre’s wife Nicole Young files for divorce after 24 years of marriage! Amid reports rapper who is worth $800 million did not sign a prenup
- Rapper Dr. Dre’s wife Nicole Young, 50, has filed for divorce after 24 years of marriage
- Dre – real name Andre Young – is worth an estimated $800 million, and sources tell TMZ that the pair did not sign a prenuptial agreement
- The pair share two adult children together, daughter Truly Young, 19, and son Truice Young, 23
- Young – who married Dre on May 25, 1996 – is said to be seeking spousal support and is being represented by high-powered attorney Samantha Spector
- Celeb attorney Spector has helped other Hollywood stars including Jenna Dewan and Amber Heard
- Dre and Young were last spotted together in February this year, and the rapper spoke about how he was looking forward to spending his birthday with his wife